Functional milk refers to milk that has been enriched with additional nutrients or ingredients to provide specific health benefits beyond those of regular milk. The added nutrients or ingredients can include vitamins, minerals, probiotics, omega-3 fatty acids, and other bioactive compounds. Functional milk is designed to provide targeted health benefits, such as improved digestion, immune system support, and bone health. It can also be used to address specific health concerns, such as lactose intolerance, by adding lactase enzyme to the milk to aid in digestion. The global functional milk market is likely to register a CAGR of over 6.58% with an incremental growth of USD 12.4 billion during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global functional milk market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the form, age group, application, and region. The global market for functional milk can be segmented by form: powder, liquid. The powder segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global functional milk market. Functional milk market is further segmented by age group: 1–13, 14-19, 20-64, 65 and above. The 14-19 segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Based on application, the functional milk market is segmented into: immunity & disease management, weight management, clinical nutrition, others. Globally, the immunity & disease management segment made up the largest share of the functional milk market. On the basis of region, the functional milk market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific was the largest contributor to the global functional milk market in 2022.
By form: powder, liquid
By age group: 1–13, 14-19, 20-64, 65 and above
By application: immunity & disease management, weight management, clinical nutrition, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global functional milk market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Nestle SA, Danone SA, Lactalis International SNC, Abbott Laboratories, Dairy Farmers of America Inc., Arla Foods amba, Anand Milk Union Limited, Glanbia plc, Saudia Dairy & Foodstuff Company, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global functional milk market.
• To classify and forecast the global functional milk market based on form, age group, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global functional milk market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global functional milk market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global functional milk market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global functional milk market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.