The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Functional Ingredients Market
Functional ingredients are food ingredients that provide specific health or nutritional benefits beyond their basic nutritional value. Functional ingredients are often added to foods to improve their overall health benefits and are becoming increasingly popular among health-conscious consumers. The global functional ingredients market is likely to register a CAGR of over 6.64% with an incremental growth of USD 38.1 billion during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global functional ingredients market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for functional ingredients can be segmented by product: maltodextrin, probiotics, polydextrose, modified starch, pectin, Omega-3, Omega-6, conjugated linoleic acid, rice protein, protein hydrolysate, mung bean protein. The probiotics segment was the largest contributor to the global functional ingredients market in 2022. Functional ingredients market is further segmented by application: food and beverages, personal care, pharmaceuticals, animal feed, others. According to the research, the food and beverages segment had the largest share in the global functional ingredients market. Based on region, the functional ingredients market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest revenue share in 2022.
By product: maltodextrin, probiotics, polydextrose, modified starch, pectin, Omega-3, Omega-6, conjugated linoleic acid, rice protein, protein hydrolysate, mung bean protein
By application: food and beverages, personal care, pharmaceuticals, animal feed, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., FMC Corporation, Golden Grain Group Limited, Ingredion Incorporated, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Omega Protein Corporation, Roquette Frères SA, Tate & Lyle plc, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global functional ingredients market.
• To classify and forecast the global functional ingredients market based on product, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global functional ingredients market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global functional ingredients market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global functional ingredients market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global functional ingredients market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Functional Ingredients Market - Report Scope
Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Incorporated, DuPont de Nemours Inc., FMC Corporation, Golden Grain Group Limited, Ingredion Incorporated, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Omega Protein Corporation, Roquette Frères SA, Tate & Lyle plc
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…