Global Fumaric Acid Market
Fumaric acid is an organic compound with the formula C4H4O4. It is an organic acid used in foods as an acidity regulator, an antibacterial agent and a shelf-life extender. Fumaric acid is also used in the manufacture of polyester resins and polyhydric alcohols and as a mordant for dyes. The global fumaric acid market size is projected to grow by USD 59 million from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 3.3 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global fumaric acid market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the fumaric acid industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for fumaric acid can be segmented by application: feed additives, food & beverages, unsaturated polyester resins, others. Fumaric acid market is further segmented by region: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW). In 2021, Asia Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the fumaric acid market.
– feed additives
– food & beverages
– unsaturated polyester resins
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Fumaric Acid Market, including Changmao Biochemical Engineering Company Limited, Changzhou Yabang Chemical Co., Ltd., Fuso Chemical Co., Ltd., Kawasaki Kasei Chemicals Ltd., Ningbo Jinzhan Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd., Polynt S.p.A., Tianjin Bohua Zhonghe Chemical Co., Ltd., UPC Technology Corp., Yantai Hengyuan Bioengineering Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global fumaric acid market.
– To classify and forecast the global fumaric acid market based on application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global fumaric acid market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global fumaric acid market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global fumaric acid market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global fumaric acid market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Fumaric Acid Market - Report Scope
Changmao Biochemical Engineering Company Limited, Changzhou Yabang Chemical Co. Ltd., Fuso Chemical Co. Ltd., Kawasaki Kasei Chemicals Ltd., Ningbo Jinzhan Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd., Polynt S.p.A., Tianjin Bohua Zhonghe Chemical Co. Ltd., UPC Technology Corp., Yantai Hengyuan Bioengineering Co. Ltd.
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…