No products in the cart.
Global Fuel Cells Market
Global fuel cells market by technology (polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell (PEMFC), solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC), others), by end user (residential, commercial, military), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
A fuel cell uses the chemical energy of hydrogen or other fuels to cleanly and efficiently produce electricity. Fuel cells can be used in a wide range of applications, including transportation, material handling and stationary, portable, and emergency backup power. Gen Consulting Company estimates the global fuel cells market will total USD 15,150 million by 2027, an average annual growth of 23.4 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Fuel Cells Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global fuel cells market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the fuel cells industry.
The fuel cells market is segmented on the basis of technology, end user, and region. The fuel cells market is segmented as below:
– polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell (PEMFC)
– solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC)
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Fuel Cells Market, including Ballard Power Systems Inc., Cummins Inc., FuelCell Energy, Inc., Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies Pte. Ltd., Intelligent Energy Limited, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Plug Power Inc., SFC Energy AG (SFC), Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation (Toshiba ESS), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global fuel cells market.
– To classify and forecast the global fuel cells market based on technology, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global fuel cells market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global fuel cells market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global fuel cells market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global fuel cells market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!