The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market
Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) is a medical procedure used to evaluate the severity of a coronary artery blockage. It involves measuring the flow of blood through a narrowed or blocked artery during maximum heart stress compared to the maximum blood flow. In 2022, the global fractional flow reserve market stood at USD 817.0 million. Recording a CAGR of 12.27% from 2023 to 2029, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 1,836.8 million by 2029, according to the latest market data.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global fractional flow reserve market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for fractional flow reserve can be segmented by technology: invasive, non-invasive. According to the research, the non-invasive segment had the largest share in the global fractional flow reserve market. Fractional flow reserve market is further segmented by application: single-vessel, multi-vessel. In 2022, the single-vessel segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the fractional flow reserve market. Based on end user, the fractional flow reserve market is segmented into: hospitals, office-based labs, diagnostic-imaging centers, others. Among these, the hospitals segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. On the basis of region, the fractional flow reserve market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
By technology: invasive, non-invasive
By application: single-vessel, multi-vessel
By end user: hospitals, office-based labs, diagnostic-imaging centers, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Abbott Laboratories, ACIST Medical Systems, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Opsens Inc., Siemens Healthineers AG, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global fractional flow reserve market.
• To classify and forecast the global fractional flow reserve market based on technology, application, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global fractional flow reserve market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global fractional flow reserve market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global fractional flow reserve market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global fractional flow reserve market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Fractional Flow Reserve Market - Report Scope
Abbott Laboratories, ACIST Medical Systems Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Opsens Inc., Siemens Healthineers AG
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…