Global Fluorosurfactants Market
The global fluorosurfactants market size is projected to grow by USD 240 million from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.8 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global fluorosurfactants market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the fluorosurfactants industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, product, application, end user, and region. The global market for fluorosurfactants can be segmented by type: amphoteric, anionic, cationic, non-ionic. Fluorosurfactants market is further segmented by product: long-chain fluorosurfactants, short-chain fluorosurfactants. Based on application, the fluorosurfactants market is segmented into: adhesives, sealants and caulks, foamers, inks, paints and coatings, polymers, waxes and polishes, others. On the basis of end user, the fluorosurfactants market also can be divided into: automotive, construction and architecture, consumer goods, electronics, oilfields, others. Fluorosurfactants market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– long-chain fluorosurfactants
– short-chain fluorosurfactants
– adhesives, sealants and caulks
– paints and coatings
– waxes and polishes
By end user:
– construction and architecture
– consumer goods
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Fluorosurfactants Market, including Advanced Polymer, Inc., AGC Seimi Chemical Co., Ltd., Chemguard, Inc., DIC Corporation., Dynax Corporation, Innovative Chemical Technologies, Inc., Maflon S.p.A., Omnova Solution Inc., Pilot Chemical Company, The 3M Company, The Chemours Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global fluorosurfactants market.
– To classify and forecast the global fluorosurfactants market based on type, product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global fluorosurfactants market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global fluorosurfactants market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global fluorosurfactants market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global fluorosurfactants market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Fluorosurfactants Market - Report Scope
Advanced Polymer Inc., AGC Seimi Chemical Co. Ltd., Chemguard Inc., DIC Corporation., Dynax Corporation, Innovative Chemical Technologies Inc., Maflon S.p.A., Omnova Solution Inc., Pilot Chemical Company, The 3M Company, The Chemours Company
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…