Global Flue Gas Desulfurization Market
The global flue gas desulfurization market market is projected to rise by USD 8 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.7 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global flue gas desulfurization market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the flue gas desulfurization industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, deployment, end user, and region. The global market for flue gas desulfurization can be segmented by type: dry and semi-dry FGD, wet FGD. In 2021, the wet FGD segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the flue gas desulfurization market. Flue gas desulfurization market is further segmented by deployment: brownfield, greenfield. Based on end user, the flue gas desulfurization market is segmented into: cement, chemicals, iron and steel, power generation, others. The power generation segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global flue gas desulfurization market. On the basis of region, the flue gas desulfurization market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific held the largest share of the global flue gas desulfurization market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
– dry and semi-dry FGD
– wet FGD
By end user:
– iron and steel
– power generation
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Flue Gas Desulfurization Market, including Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., Chiyoda Corporation, Doosan Corporation, Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd., General Electric Company, Marsulex Environmental Technologies Corporation (MET), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Rafako S.A., Valmet Oyj, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global flue gas desulfurization market.
– To classify and forecast the global flue gas desulfurization market based on type, deployment, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global flue gas desulfurization market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global flue gas desulfurization market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global flue gas desulfurization market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global flue gas desulfurization market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Flue Gas Desulfurization Market - Report Scope
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Chiyoda Corporation, Doosan Corporation, Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd., General Electric Company, Marsulex Environmental Technologies Corporation (MET), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Rafako S.A., Valmet Oyj
The global solar tracker market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 7.7 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. A solar tracker is a device that orients solar panels or photovoltaic modules to follow the movement of the sun throughout the day. By tracking the…
According to the latest research, the green hydrogen market in Southeast Asia is estimated to increase at the rate of 14.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Green hydrogen is produced using renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind power, through a process called electrolysis. Electrolysis…