Global Flow Batteries Market
Global flow batteries market by technology (vanadium redox flow battery (VRFB), ZnBr battery, others), by application (load shifting, microgrid formation, peaking capacity, others), by end user (commercial, residential, utility), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global flow batteries sector is expected to rise by USD 1,463 million with a CAGR of 28.6% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global flow batteries market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the flow batteries industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for flow batteries can be segmented by technology: vanadium redox flow battery (VRFB), ZnBr battery, others. The vanadium redox flow battery (VRFB) segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Flow batteries market is further segmented by application: load shifting, microgrid formation, peaking capacity, others. The load shifting segment held the largest share of the global flow batteries market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on end user, the flow batteries market is segmented into: commercial, residential, utility. In 2021, the utility segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the flow batteries market. On the basis of region, the flow batteries market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, Asia Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
– vanadium redox flow battery (VRFB)
– ZnBr battery
– load shifting
– microgrid formation
– peaking capacity
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global flow batteries market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Dalian Rongke Power Co., Ltd., ESS Inc., Primus Power Corporation, Redflow Limited, SCHMID Group, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., UniEnergy Technologies, LLC (UET), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global flow batteries market.
– To classify and forecast the global flow batteries market based on technology, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global flow batteries market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global flow batteries market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global flow batteries market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global flow batteries market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.