Floor polishing machines are designed to be easy to use and require little maintenance. They are an efficient and cost-effective way to maintain the appearance and durability of various types of flooring, while also reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals and labor-intensive manual cleaning. According to the latest estimates, the global floor polishing machine market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 4.7 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.34% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global floor polishing machine market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the operation, floor type, application, distribution channel, and region. The global market for floor polishing machine can be segmented by operation: manual, automatic, semi-automatic. The semi-automatic segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Floor polishing machine market is further segmented by floor type: carpet, concrete, stone, wood, tile & grout, others. Among these, the tile & grout segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Based on application, the floor polishing machine market is segmented into: residential, commercial, others. The others segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. On the basis of distribution channel, the floor polishing machine market also can be divided into: online, offline. According to the research, the offline segment had the largest share in the global floor polishing machine market. Floor polishing machine market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By operation: manual, automatic, semi-automatic
By floor type: carpet, concrete, stone, wood, tile & grout, others
By application: residential, commercial, others
By distribution channel: online, offline
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global floor polishing machine market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Husqvarna Group, Klindex Srl, Nilfisk Holding A/S, Tennat Company, Tacony Corporation, Alfred Karcher SE & CO. KG, Clemas & Co., Ltd., Fimap SpA, Adiatek S.R.L, NSS Enterprises, Inc., Numatic International Limited, Denis Rawlins Limited, Kaviac, Inc., Eureka S.p.A, Hako GmbH, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global floor polishing machine market.
• To classify and forecast the global floor polishing machine market based on operation, floor type, application, distribution channel, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global floor polishing machine market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global floor polishing machine market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global floor polishing machine market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global floor polishing machine market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.