Global Float Glass Market
Global float glass market by product (clear glass, patterned glass, tinted glass, ultra clear float glass, wired glass), by end user (automotive and transportation, building and construction, solar, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Float glass is a sheet of glass made by floating molten glass on a bed of molten metal, typically tin. Worldwide 90% of the glass is produced by floating method. According to the requirements float glass is processed to produce different types of glass. Float glass is the most commonly used in glass windows. It is sometimes also called window glass. Clear float glasses are highly popular in the construction of architectural exteriors and interiors of the building. The global float glass market size is projected to grow by 20.9 million tons from 2023 to 2029, registering a CAGR of 4.1 percent, according to the latest market data.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global float glass market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for float glass can be segmented by product: clear glass, patterned glass, tinted glass, ultra clear float glass, wired glass. The clear glass segment held the largest share of the global float glass market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Float glass market is further segmented by end user: automotive and transportation, building and construction, solar, others. Globally, the building and construction segment made up the largest share of the float glass market. Based on region, the float glass market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific was the largest contributor to the global float glass market in 2022.
By product: clear glass, patterned glass, tinted glass, ultra clear float glass, wired glass
By end user: automotive and transportation, building and construction, solar, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global float glass market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including AGC Inc., China Glass Holdings Limited, China Luoyang Float Glass Group Co., Ltd., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., CSG Holding Limited, Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd., Glas Trosch Holding AG, KCC Corporation, Koch Industries, Inc. (Guardian Industries Holdings, LLC), MFG SpA (groupe CEVITAL), Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd. (Pilkington Group Limited), Schott AG, Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation, Vitro, S.A.B de C.V., Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited, Zhuzhou Kibing Group Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global float glass market.
• To classify and forecast the global float glass market based on product, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global float glass market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global float glass market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global float glass market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global float glass market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Float Glass Market