Global Fish Oil Market
Fish oil is the fat or oil that’s extracted from fish tissue. It usually comes from oily fish such as herring, tuna, anchovies, and mackerel. Fish oil is an excellent natural complement with endless benefits for hair and also aids in fighting allergies, losing weight and preventing illness. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global fish oil market stood at around USD 2,411 million in 2021 and is projected to rise to a worth of USD 3,484 million by 2028 end, thereby garnering a CAGR of 5.4% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global fish oil market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the fish oil industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the species type, application, region, and region. The global market for fish oil can be segmented by species type: anchovy, blue whiting, capelin, cod, herring, menhaden, sardines, others. Fish oil market is further segmented by application: animal nutrition, aquaculture, dietary supplements, pet food, pharmaceuticals, others. Based on region, the fish oil market is segmented into: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America. On the basis of region, the fish oil market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By species type:
– blue whiting
– animal nutrition
– dietary supplements
– pet food
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global fish oil market with some of the key players being BASF SE, Camanchaca SA, China Fishery Group Limited, Copeinca ASA, Coplex International S.A.C, Corpesca S.A., Croda International plc, FF Skagen A/S, Foodcorp Chile S.A. (Austevoll Seafood ASA), GC Rieber VivoMega AS, Koninklijke DSM N.V., LYSI hf., Marvesa Holdings NV, Oceana Group Limited, OLVEA Fish Oils, Omega Protein Corporation, Pelagia AS, Pesquera Diamante S.A., Pesquera Exalmar S.A., TripleNine A/S, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global fish oil market.
– To classify and forecast the global fish oil market based on species type, application, region, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global fish oil market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global fish oil market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global fish oil market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global fish oil market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Fish Oil Market - Report Scope
BASF SE, Camanchaca SA, China Fishery Group Limited, Copeinca ASA, Coplex International S.A.C, Corpesca S.A., Croda International plc, FF Skagen A/S, Foodcorp Chile S.A. (Austevoll Seafood ASA), GC Rieber VivoMega AS, Koninklijke DSM N.V., LYSI hf., Marvesa Holdings NV, Oceana Group Limited, OLVEA Fish Oils, Omega Protein Corporation, Pelagia AS, Pesquera Diamante S.A., Pesquera Exalmar S.A., TripleNine A/S
Global food emulsifiers and texturizers market by product (food emulsifiers, food texturizers), by application (bakery, beverages, confectionery, dairy, meat and meat alternatives, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029