Global Fetal and Neonatal Monitors Market
Global fetal and neonatal monitors market by product (fetal monitors, neonatal monitors), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global fetal and neonatal monitors market is expected to increase by USD 2 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Fetal and Neonatal Monitors Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global fetal and neonatal monitors market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the fetal and neonatal monitors industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for fetal and neonatal monitors can be segmented by product: fetal monitors, neonatal monitors. According to the research, the fetal monitors segment had the largest share in the global fetal and neonatal monitors market. Fetal and neonatal monitors market is further segmented by region: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW). In 2021, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the fetal and neonatal monitors market.
– fetal monitors
– neonatal monitors
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The fetal monitors market is further segmented into fetal ultrasound, electronic fetal monitors, fetal dopplers, others. Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the fetal ultrasound segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years. Furthermore, the neonatal monitors market has been categorized into multiparameter cardiorespiratory monitors, pulse oximeters, capnographs, others. Globally, the multiparameter cardiorespiratory monitors segment made up the largest share of the fetal and neonatal monitors market.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Arjohuntleigh Inc., Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA., GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo Corporation, Natus Medical Incorporated, Siemens Healthineers AG, Smiths Medical, Inc., Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc., The Cooper Companies Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global fetal and neonatal monitors market.
– To classify and forecast the global fetal and neonatal monitors market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global fetal and neonatal monitors market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global fetal and neonatal monitors market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global fetal and neonatal monitors market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global fetal and neonatal monitors market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.