Global Fertilizer Spreader Market
Global fertilizer spreader market by product (mounted spreaders, self-propelled spreaders, trailed spreaders), by fertilizer type (solid, liquid), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
A fertilizer spreader is a piece of agricultural equipment used to spread or distribute fertilizers or manure over a wide area. Most farmers routinely use fertilizers in their fields. Fertilizers help improve productivity and efficiency when used properly and do not negatively impact the condition of the soil. In 2022, the global fertilizer spreader market stood at USD 1,219 million. Recording a CAGR of 3.8% from 2023 to 2029, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 1,582 million by 2029, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global fertilizer spreader market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, fertilizer type, and region. The global market for fertilizer spreader can be segmented by product: mounted spreaders, self-propelled spreaders, trailed spreaders. Globally, the mounted spreaders segment made up the largest share of the fertilizer spreader market. Fertilizer spreader market is further segmented by fertilizer type: solid, liquid. The solid segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Based on region, the fertilizer spreader market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By product: mounted spreaders, self-propelled spreaders, trailed spreaders
By fertilizer type: solid, liquid
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading fertilizer spreader market vendors that include Adams Fertilizer Equipment, AGCO Corporation, Amazone H. Dreyer GmbH & Co. KG, Bogballe A/S, Cleris S.L., CNH Industrial N.V., Deere & Company, Eurospand Cavallo S.r.l., Kubota Corporation, KUHN SAS, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Maschio Gaspardo S.p.A., Rainer Kuxmann Landmaschinen GmbH, RAUCH Landmaschinenfabrik GmbH, Salford Group, Inc. (MacDon Industries Limited), SULKY-BUREL CS, Takakita Co., Ltd., Teagle Machinery Ltd., YTO Group Corporation, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global fertilizer spreader market.
• To classify and forecast the global fertilizer spreader market based on product, fertilizer type, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global fertilizer spreader market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global fertilizer spreader market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global fertilizer spreader market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global fertilizer spreader market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Fertilizer Spreader Market