Global Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate Market
Fatty methyl ester sulfonate (FMES) is a type of surfactant compound that is widely used in the production of cleaning and personal care products. It is typically derived from plant-based oils or animal fats, and is commonly used as a replacement for petroleum-based surfactants. FMES is known for its excellent cleaning and foaming properties, as well as its ability to dissolve in both hard and soft water. It is also biodegradable, making it a more environmentally friendly option compared to traditional surfactants. According to the latest data, the market size of the global fatty methyl ester sulfonate sector is expected to rise by USD 691.2 million with a CAGR of 12.23% by the end of 2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global fatty methyl ester sulfonate market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the end user, and region. The global market for fatty methyl ester sulfonate can be segmented by end user: personal care, detergent, others. The detergent segment held the largest share of the global fatty methyl ester sulfonate market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Fatty methyl ester sulfonate market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, Europe made up the largest share of the fatty methyl ester sulfonate market.
By end user: personal care, detergent, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global fatty methyl ester sulfonate market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Emery Oleochemicals GmbH, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Lion Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company, Stepan Co., Wilmar International Limited, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global fatty methyl ester sulfonate market.
• To classify and forecast the global fatty methyl ester sulfonate market based on end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global fatty methyl ester sulfonate market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global fatty methyl ester sulfonate market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global fatty methyl ester sulfonate market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global fatty methyl ester sulfonate market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate Market - Report Scope
Emery Oleochemicals GmbH, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Lion Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company, Stepan Co., Wilmar International Limited
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…