Global Fall Protection Market
Global fall protection market by product (anchorages, lanyard, safety harnesses), by application (construction, manufacturing, mining, transportation & storage, utilities), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Gen Consulting Company estimates the global fall protection market will total USD 5,167 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 5.7 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Fall Protection Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global fall protection market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the fall protection industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for fall protection can be segmented by product: anchorages, lanyard, safety harnesses. The safety harnesses segment was the largest contributor to the global fall protection market in 2021. Fall protection market is further segmented by application: construction, manufacturing, mining, transportation & storage, utilities. According to the research, the construction segment had the largest share in the global fall protection market. Based on region, the fall protection market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia Pacific held the largest revenue share in 2021.
– safety harnesses
– transportation & storage
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including 3M Company, ABS Safety GmbH, Bashlin Industries, Inc., COFRA S.r.l., Delta Plus Services SAS, EDELRID GmbH & Co. KG, Elk River Inc., Fallprotec SA, FallTech (Alexander Andrew Inc.), Gemtor, Inc., Gorbel Inc., Gravitec Systems, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Kee Safety, Inc. (KIG Ltd.), MSA Safety Incorporated (Latchways plc), Petzl Distribution SAS, Pure Safety Group, Inc. (Guardian Fall), Reliance Fall Protection, LLC, SafetyLink Pty Ltd, Safewaze Inc., SKYLOTEC GmbH, SpanSet Inc., SureWerx Inc., Swelock Asia Co., Ltd., TI Expansion S.A. (Tractel S.A.S.), Werner Co., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global fall protection market.
– To classify and forecast the global fall protection market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global fall protection market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global fall protection market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global fall protection market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global fall protection market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Fall Protection Market