The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global External Defibrillators Market
The global external defibrillators market size is projected to grow by USD 2.1 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 9.3 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global external defibrillators market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the external defibrillators industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for external defibrillators can be segmented by product: manual, automated, wearable cardioverter defibrillator. The manual segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. External defibrillators market is further segmented by end user: hospital, pre-hospital, public access, alternate care, home healthcare, others. The hospital segment held the largest share of the global external defibrillators market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the external defibrillators market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2021, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the external defibrillators market.
By product: manual, automated, wearable cardioverter defibrillator
By end user: hospital, pre-hospital, public access, alternate care, home healthcare, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global external defibrillators market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mediana Co., Ltd., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Schiller AG, Stryker Corporation, Zoll Medical Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global external defibrillators market.
– To classify and forecast the global external defibrillators market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global external defibrillators market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global external defibrillators market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global external defibrillators market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global external defibrillators market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global External Defibrillators Market - Report Scope
Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mediana Co. Ltd., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Schiller AG, Stryker Corporation, Zoll Medical Corporation
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…