Global Expanded Polystyrene Market
Expanded polystyrene (EPS) is a white foam plastic material produced from solid beads of polystyrene. It is a closed-cell, rigid foam material produced from styrene – which forms the cellular structure. EPS is very lightweight with very low thermal conductivity, low moisture absorption and excellent cushioning properties. It is primarily used for packaging, insulation, etc. According to the latest data, the market size of the global expanded polystyrene sector is expected to rise by 2.6 million tons with a CAGR of 3.3% by the end of 2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global expanded polystyrene market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for expanded polystyrene can be segmented by product: white EPS, grey and silver EPS. The white EPS segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Expanded polystyrene market is further segmented by end user: building and construction, electrical and electronics, packaging, others. The packaging segment held the largest share of the global expanded polystyrene market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the expanded polystyrene market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2022, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of the expanded polystyrene market.
By product: white EPS, grey and silver EPS
By end user: building and construction, electrical and electronics, packaging, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global expanded polystyrene market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Alpek S.A.B. de C.V., BASF SE, BEWi ASA, Brodr. Sunde A/S, Epsilyte Holdings LLC, HIRSCH Servo AG, Kaneka Corporation, LG Chem Ltd., Ming Dih Group Corporation, PJSC SIBUR Holding, Ravago S.A., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), SUNPOR Kunststoff GmbH, Synthos S.A., TotalEnergies SE, Unipol Holland B.V., Versalis SpA, Xingda Investment Group Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global expanded polystyrene market.
• To classify and forecast the global expanded polystyrene market based on product, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global expanded polystyrene market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global expanded polystyrene market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global expanded polystyrene market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global expanded polystyrene market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Expanded Polystyrene Market - Report Scope
Alpek S.A.B. de C.V., BASF SE, BEWi ASA, Brodr. Sunde A/S, Epsilyte Holdings LLC, HIRSCH Servo AG, Kaneka Corporation, LG Chem Ltd., Ming Dih Group Corporation, PJSC SIBUR Holding, Ravago S.A., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), SUNPOR Kunststoff GmbH, Synthos S.A., TotalEnergies SE, Unipol Holland B.V., Versalis SpA, Xingda Investment Group Co. Ltd.
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…