No products in the cart.
Global Exoskeleton Robot Market
Global exoskeleton robot market by product (full body exoskeletons, lower extremities exoskeletons, upper extremities exoskeletons), by mobility (mobile, stationary), by power (powered exoskeletons, passive exoskeletons), by end user (consumer, healthcare, industrial, military and defense), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Exoskeleton robots are a unique form of professional service robots, deployed in a wide range of applications, intended to mimic, augment or enhance the body’s own movements. These robots provide essential support for human motion, with potential uses ranging from consumer products to military deployment. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global exoskeleton robot market size is expected to increase from USD 1,142 million in 2021 to USD 9,677 million by 2028, garnering a CAGR of 35.7% over the evaluated period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global exoskeleton robot market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the exoskeleton robot industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, mobility, power, end user, and region. The global market for exoskeleton robot can be segmented by product: full body exoskeletons, lower extremities exoskeletons, upper extremities exoskeletons. The lower extremities exoskeletons segment was the largest contributor to the global exoskeleton robot market in 2021. Exoskeleton robot market is further segmented by mobility: mobile, stationary. According to the research, the mobile segment had the largest share in the global exoskeleton robot market. Based on power, the exoskeleton robot market is segmented into: powered exoskeletons, passive exoskeletons. The powered exoskeletons segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of end user, the exoskeleton robot market also can be divided into: consumer, healthcare, industrial, military and defense. Globally, the healthcare segment made up the largest share of the exoskeleton robot market. Exoskeleton robot market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– full body exoskeletons
– lower extremities exoskeletons
– upper extremities exoskeletons
– powered exoskeletons
– passive exoskeletons
By end user:
– military and defense
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Cyberdyne Inc., Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., Hocoma AG, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Myomo, Inc., Parker Hannifin Corporation, ReWalk Robotics Ltd., Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation, Skelex B.V., Technaid S.L., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global exoskeleton robot market.
– To classify and forecast the global exoskeleton robot market based on product, mobility, power, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global exoskeleton robot market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global exoskeleton robot market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global exoskeleton robot market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global exoskeleton robot market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!