No products in the cart.
Global EV Battery Housing Market
Global EV battery housing market by material (steel, aluminum, glass fiber-reinforced polymer (GFRP), carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP)), by cell format (pouch cell, cylindrical cell, prismatic cell), by vehicle type (plug-in hybrid electric car, battery electric car, E-bus, E-truck), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Battery housings play a central role in the electrification of vehicles. The requirement profile for battery housings is very complex – from crash protection and tightness to solutions for battery cooling and ease of maintenance. The global EV battery housing market was valued at USD 774 million in 2020 to USD 4,214 million by 2027, progressing at a CAGR of 27.4% from 2021 to 2027, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global EV battery housing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the EV battery housing industry.
The EV battery housing market is segmented on the basis of material, cell format, vehicle type, and region. The EV battery housing market is segmented as below:
– glass fiber-reinforced polymer (GFRP)
– carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP)
By cell format:
– pouch cell
– cylindrical cell
– prismatic cell
By vehicle type:
– plug-in hybrid electric car
– battery electric car
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global EV battery housing market with some of the key players being Constellium SE, Continental Structural Plastics, Inc., Gestamp Automocion, S.A., GF Linamar LLC, Hanwha Advanced Materials America LLC, Hitachi Metals, Ltd., Minth Group Ltd., Nemak, S.A.B. de C.V., Norsk Hydro ASA, Novelis Inc., Posco Co., Ltd., SGL Carbon SE, ThyssenKrupp AG, TRB Lightweight Structures Ltd., UACJ Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global EV battery housing market.
– To classify and forecast the global EV battery housing market based on material, cell format, vehicle type, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global EV battery housing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global EV battery housing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global EV battery housing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global EV battery housing market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!