No products in the cart.
Global Epilepsy Surgery Market
Global epilepsy surgery market by procedure type (laser interstitial thermal therapy (LITT), resective surgery, others), by end user (hospitals & clinics, specialty centers, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Epilepsy surgery is a procedure to remove the seizure-producing area of the brain or limit the spread of seizure activity. Epilepsy surgery may be an option when medications do not control seizures, a condition known as medically refractory epilepsy or drug-resistant epilepsy. The goal of epilepsy surgery is to stop seizures or limit their severity with or without the use of medications. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global epilepsy surgery market stood at around USD 944 million in 2021 and is projected to rise to a worth of USD 1,392 million by 2028 end, thereby garnering a CAGR of 5.7% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global epilepsy surgery market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the epilepsy surgery industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the procedure type, and end user, and region. The global market for epilepsy surgery can be segmented by procedure type: laser interstitial thermal therapy (LITT), resective surgery, others. The resective surgery segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Epilepsy surgery market is further segmented by end user: hospitals & clinics, specialty centers, others. The hospitals & clinics segment held the largest share of the global epilepsy surgery market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of region, the epilepsy surgery market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By procedure type:
– laser interstitial thermal therapy (LITT)
– resective surgery
By end user:
– hospitals & clinics
– specialty centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global epilepsy surgery market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Auris Health Inc. (Hansen Medical Inc.), Cephalon, Inc., CMR Surgical Ltd., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Livanova PLC, Medtronic Plc (Mazor Robotics Ltd.), Monteris Medical Corporation, Natus Medical Incorporated, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global epilepsy surgery market.
– To classify and forecast the global epilepsy surgery market based on procedure type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global epilepsy surgery market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global epilepsy surgery market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global epilepsy surgery market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global epilepsy surgery market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!