The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Epilepsy Devices Market
Gen Consulting Company predicts global epilepsy devices market will grow from USD 1,332 million in 2021 to USD 2,111 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 6.8 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Epilepsy Devices Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global epilepsy devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the epilepsy devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, product, technology, end user, and region. The global market for epilepsy devices can be segmented by type: conventional devices, implantable devices, wearable devices. Epilepsy devices market is further segmented by product: electrocardiography, electrodermal activity (EDA), electroencephalogram (EEG), implanted advisory systems, intracranial EEG, surface electromyography, video detection systems, others. Based on technology, the epilepsy devices market is segmented into: accelerometery, deep brain stimulation (DBS), responsive neurostimulation (RNS), vagus nerve stimulation (VNS). On the basis of end user, the epilepsy devices market also can be divided into: home care, hospitals and clinics, neurology centers, others. Epilepsy devices market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– conventional devices
– implantable devices
– wearable devices
– electrodermal activity (EDA)
– electroencephalogram (EEG)
– implanted advisory systems
– intracranial EEG
– surface electromyography
– video detection systems
– deep brain stimulation (DBS)
– responsive neurostimulation (RNS)
– vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
By end user:
– home care
– hospitals and clinics
– neurology centers
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global epilepsy devices market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Boston Scientific Corporation, Compumedics Limited, Empatica Inc., Empatica Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LivaNova, PLC, MC10 Inc., Medpage Ltd, Medtronic plc, Natus Medical Incorporated, NeuroPace Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global epilepsy devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global epilepsy devices market based on type, product, technology, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global epilepsy devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global epilepsy devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global epilepsy devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global epilepsy devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Epilepsy Devices Market - Report Scope
Boston Scientific Corporation, Compumedics Limited, Empatica Inc., Empatica Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LivaNova PLC, MC10 Inc., Medpage Ltd, Medtronic plc, Natus Medical Incorporated, NeuroPace Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…