Global Endoprosthesis Market
Global endoprosthesis market by application (elbow, finger and hand, foot and ankle, hip, knee, shoulder), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global endoprosthesis market is poised to grow by USD 11 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global endoprosthesis market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the endoprosthesis industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for endoprosthesis can be segmented by application: elbow, finger and hand, foot and ankle, hip, knee, shoulder. In 2021, the knee segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the endoprosthesis market. Endoprosthesis market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World.
– finger and hand
– foot and ankle
– North America
– Rest of the World
The knee market is further segmented into custom-made knee replacement, partial knee replacement, primary knee replacement, revision knee replacement, tumor. Furthermore, the hip market has been categorized into custom-made hip replacement, partial hip replacement, primary hip replacement, revision hip replacement, tumor. The shoulder market is further divided into custom-made shoulder replacement, primary shoulder replacement, revision shoulder replacement, tumor. The elbow market is further segmented into custom-made elbow replacement, radial head replacement, total elbow replacement, tumor. Furthermore, the finger and hand market has been categorized into MCP finger prosthesis, PIP finger prosthesis, total wrist prothesis. The foot and ankle market is further divided into great toe implant, total ankle.
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Endoprosthesis Market, including B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baumer S.A., Corin Group PLC, Exactech, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd., Medacta International SA, MicroPort Inc., Smith & Nephew plc, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global endoprosthesis market.
– To classify and forecast the global endoprosthesis market based on application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global endoprosthesis market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global endoprosthesis market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global endoprosthesis market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global endoprosthesis market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.