The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Endometrial Ablation Procedure Market
The global endometrial ablation procedure market was valued at USD 903 million in 2021 to USD 1,164 million by 2028, progressing at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2022 to 2028, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global endometrial ablation procedure market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the endometrial ablation procedure industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the end user, and region. The global market for endometrial ablation procedure can be segmented by end user: hospital, ambulatory surgery centers, clinic, others. In 2021, the hospital segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the endometrial ablation procedure market. Endometrial ablation procedure market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global endometrial ablation procedure market in 2021.
By end user: hospital, ambulatory surgery centers, clinic, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Endometrial Ablation Procedure Market, including AngioDynamics, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cooper Surgical, Inc., Ethicon, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Medtronic plc, Minerva Surgical, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global endometrial ablation procedure market.
– To classify and forecast the global endometrial ablation procedure market based on end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global endometrial ablation procedure market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global endometrial ablation procedure market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global endometrial ablation procedure market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global endometrial ablation procedure market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Endometrial Ablation Procedure Market - Report Scope
AngioDynamics Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cooper Surgical Inc., Ethicon Inc., Hologic Inc., Medtronic plc, Minerva Surgical Inc., Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…