The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Endodontic Devices Market
Endodontics, in dentistry, refers to diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases of the dental pulp and the surrounding tissues. The practice of endodontics is concerned primarily with the removal of diseased dental pulp and its replacement with filling material, an operation known as root canal therapy. The global endodontic devices market was estimated at USD 1,592 million in 2021 and is expected to hit USD 2,225 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.9% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global endodontic devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the endodontic devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for endodontic devices can be segmented by product: instruments, consumables. Endodontic devices market is further segmented by end user: clinics, hospitals, others. Based on region, the endodontic devices market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By end user:
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The instruments market is further segmented into apex locators, endodontic lasers, endodontic motors, endodontic scalers, handpieces, machine assisted obturation systems. Furthermore, the consumables market has been categorized into access preparation, obturation materials, shaping and cleaning.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Brasseler USA, Coltene Whaledent, Inc., Danaher Corporation, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc., DiaDent Group International Inc., FKG Dentaire SA, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Kerr Corporation, MANI, INC., Nikinc Dental B.V., Septodont Holding SAS, Ultradent Products Inc., VOCO GmbH, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global endodontic devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global endodontic devices market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global endodontic devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global endodontic devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global endodontic devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global endodontic devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Endodontic Devices Market - Report Scope
Brasseler USA, Coltene Whaledent Inc., Danaher Corporation, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc., DiaDent Group International Inc., FKG Dentaire SA, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Kerr Corporation, MANI INC., Nikinc Dental B.V., Septodont Holding SAS, Ultradent Products Inc., VOCO GmbH
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…