Emergency medical software tracks time, patient records, billing, and vehicle management for public and private emergency medical departments. The software helps medical professionals reduce costs and stay compliant with local, state, and federal mandates. In 2021, the global emergency medical software market stood at USD 934 million. Recording a CAGR of 9.2% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 1,729 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global emergency medical software market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the emergency medical software industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, delivery mode, end user, and region. The global market for emergency medical software can be segmented by product: ambulance management software, early warning and vulnerability alert system (EWVAS), EMS computer aided dispatch (CAD) system, incident response software, others. Emergency medical software market is further segmented by delivery mode: on premises, software as a service (SaaS). Based on end user, the emergency medical software market is segmented into: commercial, governments, others. On the basis of region, the emergency medical software market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– ambulance management software
– early warning and vulnerability alert system (EWVAS)
– EMS computer aided dispatch (CAD) system
– incident response software
By delivery mode:
– on premises
– software as a service (SaaS)
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading emergency medical software market vendors that include AngelTrack LLC, CentralSquare Technologies, Cerner Corporation, EMIS Group Plc, GE Healthcare, MEDHOST, Quark Software Inc., Sun Ridge Systems, Inc., Trapeze Software Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global emergency medical software market.
– To classify and forecast the global emergency medical software market based on product, delivery mode, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global emergency medical software market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global emergency medical software market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global emergency medical software market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global emergency medical software market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.