The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Emergency Medical Services Market
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global emergency medical services market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 18 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.6% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global emergency medical services market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the emergency medical services industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for emergency medical services can be segmented by product: equipment & supplies, services. Emergency medical services market is further segmented by application: cardiac care, respiratory care, trauma injuries, others. Based on end user, the emergency medical services market is segmented into: ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), hospitals & trauma centers, others. On the basis of region, the emergency medical services market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– equipment & supplies
– cardiac care
– respiratory care
– trauma injuries
By end user:
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– hospitals & trauma centers
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The equipment & supplies market is further segmented into emergency revival equipment, infection control supplies, patient handling equipment, patient monitoring systems, wound care consumables, others. Furthermore, the service market has been categorized into air ambulance, land ambulance.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global emergency medical services market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include 3M Company, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Braun Industries, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., GE HealthCare, Johnson & Johnson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Smith & Nephew plc, Smiths Medical, Inc. (ICU Medical, Inc.), Stryker Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global emergency medical services market.
– To classify and forecast the global emergency medical services market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global emergency medical services market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global emergency medical services market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global emergency medical services market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global emergency medical services market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Emergency Medical Services Market - Report Scope
3M Company, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Becton Dickinson and Company, Braun Industries Inc., Cardinal Health Inc., GE HealthCare, Johnson & Johnson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Smith & Nephew plc, Smiths Medical Inc. (ICU Medical Inc.), Stryker Corporation
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…