The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Embolic Agents Market
Embolization is a minimally invasive treatment that blocks one or more blood vessels or abnormal vascular channels. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global embolic agents market size is expected to increase from USD 1,879 million in 2020 to USD 3,037 million by 2027, garnering a CAGR of 7.1% over the evaluated period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global embolic agents market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the embolic agents industry.
The embolic agents market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and region. The embolic agents market is segmented as below:
– beads & particles
– detachable balloons
– liquid embolics
– precipitating agents
– peripheral vascular diseases
By end user:
– cardiac centers
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global embolic agents market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Group Incorporated, Johnson & Johnson, Kaneka Corporation, Medtronic plc, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Penumbra, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Terumo Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global embolic agents market.
– To classify and forecast the global embolic agents market based on product, application, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global embolic agents market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global embolic agents market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global embolic agents market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global embolic agents market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Embolic Agents Market - Report Scope
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…