No products in the cart.
Global Embedded Antenna System Market
Global embedded antenna system market by product (chip antenna, flexible printed circuit (FPC) antenna, patch antenna, PCB trace antenna, others), by connectivity (GNSS/GPS, cellular, low-power wide-area network (LPWAN), mmWave (5G), radiofrequency identification (RFID), ultra-wideband (UWB), Wi-Fi/Bluetooth), by end user (aerospace and defense, automotive and transportation, communication, consumer electronics, healthcare, industrial, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Antennas are the technology that underpin today’s digital culture as they enable wireless connectivity in millions of consumer and industrial electronic devices. Most consumer and many industrial devices feature embedded antennas, rather than terminal, or external, antennas. The global embedded antenna system market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 5,250 million by 2028, representing a CAGR of 10.1% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global embedded antenna system market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the embedded antenna system industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, connectivity, end user, and region. The global market for embedded antenna system can be segmented by product: chip antenna, flexible printed circuit (FPC) antenna, patch antenna, PCB trace antenna, others. The PCB trace antenna segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Embedded antenna system market is further segmented by connectivity: GNSS/GPS, cellular, low-power wide-area network (LPWAN), mmWave (5G), radiofrequency identification (RFID), ultra-wideband (UWB), Wi-Fi/Bluetooth. Among these, the GNSS/GPS segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on end user, the embedded antenna system market is segmented into: aerospace and defense, automotive and transportation, communication, consumer electronics, healthcare, industrial, others. On the basis of region, the embedded antenna system market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– chip antenna
– flexible printed circuit (FPC) antenna
– patch antenna
– PCB trace antenna
– low-power wide-area network (LPWAN)
– mmWave (5G)
– radiofrequency identification (RFID)
– ultra-wideband (UWB)
By end user:
– aerospace and defense
– automotive and transportation
– consumer electronics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global embedded antenna system market with some of the key players being Airgain, Inc, Antenova Ltd., Kyocera AVX Components Corporation, Linx Technologies, Inc., Mitsubishi Materials Corporation, Molex, LLC, Taoglas Limited, TE Connectivity Ltd., Walsin Technology Corporation, Yageo Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global embedded antenna system market.
– To classify and forecast the global embedded antenna system market based on product, connectivity, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global embedded antenna system market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global embedded antenna system market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global embedded antenna system market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global embedded antenna system market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!