Global E-Paper Display Market
Global e-paper display market by product (auxiliary displays, electronic shelf labels, e-readers, others), by end user (consumer electronics, institutional, media and entertainment, retail, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
E-paper is an electronic display technology that mimics the appearance of paper. Using the same inks as the traditional printing industry, e-paper displays (EPDs) have tiny capsules filled with charged ink particles. When the proper charge is applied, an EPD creates highly detailed images with the contrast ratio and readability of printed material. As a bistable display technology, e-paper can be extremely low power, allowing it to be used in devices without the power budget of a traditional LCD display. Once the text and images of an EPD have been rendered no power is needed to maintain the display. The global e-paper display market was valued at USD 1,806 million in 2022 to USD 3,814 million by 2029, progressing at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest market study results.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global e-paper display market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for e-paper display can be segmented by product: auxiliary displays, electronic shelf labels, e-readers, others. In 2022, the e-readers segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the e-paper display market. E-paper display market is further segmented by end user: consumer electronics, institutional, media and entertainment, retail, others. The consumer electronics segment was the largest contributor to the global e-paper display market in 2022. Based on region, the e-paper display market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Europe is estimated to account for the largest share of the global e-paper display market.
By product: auxiliary displays, electronic shelf labels, e-readers, others
By end user: consumer electronics, institutional, media and entertainment, retail, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global E-Paper Display Market, including CLEARink Displays, Inc, E Ink Holdings Inc., Guangzhou OED Technologies Co., Ltd., Hanvon Technology Co., Ltd., JYFLEX Technology Co., Ltd., LANCOM Systems GmbH, Microtips Technology, Inc., Pervasive Displays, Inc., Plastic Logic GmbH (FlexEnable Technology Limited), SES-imagotag SA, Shenzhen AV-Display Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Refond Optoelectronics Co., Ltd., Toppan Printing Co., Ltd., Yes Optoelectronics (Group) Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global e-paper display market.
• To classify and forecast the global e-paper display market based on product, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global e-paper display market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global e-paper display market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global e-paper display market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global e-paper display market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global E-Paper Display Market