Global Electron Beam Coatings Market
Global electron beam coatings market by end user (aerospace, electrical & electronics, automotive, packaging, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Electron beam (EB) curing uses the high energy of accelerated electrons to directly cause the cross-linking of inks and coatings. Since this curing method does not require additives, it has excellent weather resistance and other properties. EB finishes can enhance appearance compared to traditionally cured coatings and improve scratch, chemical and thermal resistance properties. The global electron beam coatings market is projected to rise by USD 108.9 million by 2029, according to the latest market study results. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.7 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global electron beam coatings market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the end user, and region. The global market for electron beam coatings can be segmented by end user: aerospace, electrical & electronics, automotive, packaging, others. The packaging segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Electron beam coatings market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, Asia-Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By end user: aerospace, electrical & electronics, automotive, packaging, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global electron beam coatings market with some of the key players being Allnex GMBH, Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Covestro AG, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd., Energy Sciences Inc., Estron Chemical, Inc., Hexion Inc., INX International Ink Co., PPG Industries Inc., Sun Chemical Corporation, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global electron beam coatings market.
• To classify and forecast the global electron beam coatings market based on end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global electron beam coatings market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global electron beam coatings market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global electron beam coatings market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global electron beam coatings market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Electron Beam Coatings Market