The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Electromedical Devices Market
The global electromedical devices market size is projected to grow by USD 28 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.2 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global electromedical devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the electromedical devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the device type, end user, and region. The global market for electromedical devices can be segmented by device type: diagnostic imaging devices, patient assistive devices, surgical devices. The diagnostic imaging devices segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Electromedical devices market is further segmented by end user: clinics, home care settings, hospitals. Among these, the hospitals segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the electromedical devices market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By device type:
– diagnostic imaging devices
– patient assistive devices
– surgical devices
By end user:
– home care settings
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global electromedical devices market with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Boston Scientific Corp., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., Esaote S.p.A., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi, Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Shimadzu Corp., Siemens Healthineers, Stryker Corp., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global electromedical devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global electromedical devices market based on device type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global electromedical devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global electromedical devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global electromedical devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global electromedical devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Electromedical Devices Market - Report Scope
Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Boston Scientific Corp., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Cardinal Health Inc., Esaote S.p.A., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Shimadzu Corp., Siemens Healthineers, Stryker Corp., Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…