According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global Electrolyte Mixes Market
The global electrolyte mixes market is projected to rise by USD 93.0 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 2.5 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global electrolyte mixes market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the electrolyte mixes industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type, flavor, distribution channel, and region. The global market for electrolyte mixes can be segmented by product type: RTD beverage, electrolyte powder, tablet, others. Globally, the electrolyte powder segment made up the largest share of the electrolyte mixes market. Electrolyte mixes market is further segmented by flavor: flavored, unflavored. The flavored segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on distribution channel, the electrolyte mixes market is segmented into: supermarket and hypermarket, convenience store, pharmacy store, online retail store, others. According to the research, the supermarket and hypermarket segment had the largest share in the global electrolyte mixes market. On the basis of region, the electrolyte mixes market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
By product type: RTD beverage, electrolyte powder, tablet, others
By flavor: flavored, unflavored
By distribution channel: supermarket and hypermarket, convenience store, pharmacy store, online retail store, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global electrolyte mixes market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Abbott laboratories, Kent Corporation, Nestle SA, Pepsico Inc., The Coca-cola Company, Unilever plc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global electrolyte mixes market.
– To classify and forecast the global electrolyte mixes market based on product type, flavor, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global electrolyte mixes market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global electrolyte mixes market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global electrolyte mixes market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global electrolyte mixes market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Electrolyte Mixes Market - Report Scope
Abbott laboratories, Kent Corporation, Nestle SA, Pepsico Inc., The Coca-cola Company, Unilever plc
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…