No products in the cart.
Global Electroencephalography Devices Market
Global electroencephalography devices (EEG) market by product (portable EEG devices, stationary EEG devices), by application (anesthesia monitoring, disease diagnosis, sleep monitoring, trauma and surgery, others), by end user (ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), diagnostic centers, hospitals, research laboratories, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Electroencephalography (EEG) is a non-invasive method to record electrical activity of the brain by surface electrode placed on scalp. It measures voltage fluctuations resulting from ionic current within the neurons of the brain. In 2021, the global electroencephalography devices market stood at USD 814 million. Recording a CAGR of 6.3% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 1,248 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global electroencephalography devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the electroencephalography devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for electroencephalography devices can be segmented by product: portable EEG devices, stationary EEG devices. Electroencephalography devices market is further segmented by application: anesthesia monitoring, disease diagnosis, sleep monitoring, trauma and surgery, others. Based on end user, the electroencephalography devices market is segmented into: ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), diagnostic centers, hospitals, research laboratories, others. On the basis of region, the electroencephalography devices market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– portable EEG devices
– stationary EEG devices
– anesthesia monitoring
– disease diagnosis
– sleep monitoring
– trauma and surgery
By end user:
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– diagnostic centers
– research laboratories
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global electroencephalography devices market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Cadwell Industries, Inc., Compumedics Limited, Elmiko Medical Sp.z o.o., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Natus Medical Incorporated, Neuroelectrics Barcelona, SLU, NeuroWave Systems, Inc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global electroencephalography devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global electroencephalography devices market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global electroencephalography devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global electroencephalography devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global electroencephalography devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global electroencephalography devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!