No products in the cart.
Global Electric Wheelchair Market
Global electric wheelchair market by product (center wheel drive chair, front wheel drive chair, rear wheel drive chair, others), by end user (home care settings, hospitals & clinics, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
An electric wheelchair or electric-powered wheelchair (EPW) is defined as a wheelchair that is propelled utilizing an electric motor rather than manual power. These devices make everyday life easier for someone who is partially or completely immobile. The global electric wheelchair market size is projected to grow by USD 2 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 8.4 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global electric wheelchair market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the electric wheelchair industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for electric wheelchair can be segmented by product: center wheel drive chair, front wheel drive chair, rear wheel drive chair, others. The center wheel drive chair segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global electric wheelchair market. Electric wheelchair market is further segmented by end user: home care settings, hospitals & clinics, others. Based on region, the electric wheelchair market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– center wheel drive chair
– front wheel drive chair
– rear wheel drive chair
By end user:
– home care settings
– hospitals & clinics
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global electric wheelchair market with some of the key players being Graham-field Health Products, Inc., Invacare Corporation, Karman Healthcare, Inc., LEVO AG, Medical Depot, Inc., MEYRA GmbH, Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA, Permobil AB, Pride Mobility Products Corporation, Sunrise Medical, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global electric wheelchair market.
– To classify and forecast the global electric wheelchair market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global electric wheelchair market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global electric wheelchair market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global electric wheelchair market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global electric wheelchair market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!