No products in the cart.
Global Electric Vehicle Fluids and Lubricants Market
Global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market by product (brake fluids, drive system fluids, greases, heat transfer fluids), by propulsion type (battery electric vehicles (BEVs), hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) , plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs)), by vehicle type (commercial vehicle , passenger vehicle), by distribution channel (OEM, aftermarket), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Fluids and lubricants are essential in protecting machinery and mechanical components alike from wearing down from friction. In 2020, the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market stood at USD 988 million. Recording a CAGR of 17.3% from 2021 to 2027, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 3,018 million by 2027, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the electric vehicle fluids and lubricants industry.
The electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market is segmented on the basis of product, propulsion type, vehicle type, distribution channel, and distribution channel. The electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market is segmented as below:
– brake fluids
– drive system fluids
– heat transfer fluids
By propulsion type:
– battery electric vehicles (BEVs)
– hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs)
– plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs)
By vehicle type:
– commercial vehicle
– passenger vehicle
By distribution channel:
– distribution channel
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Afton Chemical Corporation, Castrol Limited, Dober Chemical Corporation, Electrolube Limited, Engineered Fluids Inc., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Fuchs Petrolub SE, Infineum International Limited, Kluber Lubrication NA LP, M&I Materials Limited, Motul S.A., PANOLIN International Inc., Petroliam Nasional Berhad, PolySi Technologies Inc., Royal Dutch Shell plc, The 3M Company, The Lubrizol Corporation, TotalEnergies SE, Valvoline Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market.
– To classify and forecast the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market based on product, propulsion type, vehicle type, distribution channel, and distribution channel.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!