Global Educational Equipment and Software Market
Global educational equipment and software market by product (content, hardware, software), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global educational equipment and software market is expected to increase by USD 87 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.7% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Educational Equipment and Software Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global educational equipment and software market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the educational equipment and software industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for educational equipment and software can be segmented by product: content, hardware, software. In 2021, the hardware segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the educational equipment and software market. Educational equipment and software market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The hardware market is further segmented into classroom wearable, desktop, interactive display, interactive table, interactive white board, laptop, projector, student response system, tablet, others. Among these, the desktop segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Furthermore, the software market has been categorized into adaptive learning platform, assessment system, learning content management systems, learning management systems, others. The learning management systems segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The content market is further divided into audio-based content, text content, video-based content. According to the research, the text content segment had the largest share in the global educational equipment and software market.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including 2U Inc., Adobe Inc., Apple Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Coursera, Inc., D2L Corporation, Dell Inc., Educomp Solutions Limited, Fujitsu Limited, The Hewlett-Packard Company, IBM Corporation, Instructure, Inc., Intel Corporation, Kingsoft Corp. Ltd., Lenovo (Beijing) Limited, MathWorks, Inc., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NIIT Ltd., Oracle Corporation, Pearson plc, SAP SE, Scholastic Corporation, SolidWorks Corp., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global educational equipment and software market.
– To classify and forecast the global educational equipment and software market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global educational equipment and software market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global educational equipment and software market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global educational equipment and software market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global educational equipment and software market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.