Global Edge Computing Market
Global edge computing market by component (hardware, software, services), by industry vertical (consumer products, energy and utilities, finance and banking, government, healthcare, IT and telecommunications, manufacturing, retail, transportation, others), by end user (cloud providers, enterprises), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global edge computing market is expected to increase by USD 22.0 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.7% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Edge Computing Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global edge computing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the edge computing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, industry vertical, end user, and region. The global market for edge computing can be segmented by component: hardware, software, services. The hardware segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global edge computing market. Edge computing market is further segmented by industry vertical: consumer products, energy and utilities, finance and banking, government, healthcare, IT and telecommunications, manufacturing, retail, transportation, others. The finance and banking segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on end user, the edge computing market is segmented into: cloud providers, enterprises. Globally, the cloud providers segment made up the largest share of the edge computing market. On the basis of region, the edge computing market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global edge computing market in 2021.
By industry vertical:
– consumer products
– energy and utilities
– finance and banking
– IT and telecommunications
By end user:
– cloud providers
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global edge computing market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include ABB Ltd, ADLINK Technology Inc., Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Inc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., EdgeIQ, Inc., General Electric Company, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Johnson Controls International plc (Foghorn Systems), Juniper Networks Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Siemens AG, ZTE Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global edge computing market.
– To classify and forecast the global edge computing market based on component, industry vertical, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global edge computing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global edge computing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global edge computing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global edge computing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Edge Computing Market