No products in the cart.
Global ECG Devices Market
Global ECG devices market by product (ECG management systems, event monitor, Holter monitor, resting ECG system, stress ECG monitors, others), by end user (hospitals & clinics, home settings & ambulatory facilities), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Electrocardiography (ECG) is a transthoracic (across the thorax or chest) interpretation of the electrical activity of the heart over a period of time, as detected by electrodes attached to the outer surface of the skin and recorded by a device external to the body. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global ECG devices market is projected to reach USD 8,136 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 5.1 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global ECG devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ECG devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for ECG devices can be segmented by product: ECG management systems, event monitor, Holter monitor, resting ECG system, stress ECG monitors, others. ECG devices market is further segmented by end user: hospitals & clinics, home settings & ambulatory facilities. Based on region, the ECG devices market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– ECG management systems
– event monitor
– Holter monitor
– resting ECG system
– stress ECG monitors
By end user:
– hospitals & clinics
– home settings & ambulatory facilities
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The ECG system (by technology) market is further segmented into portable ECG systems, wireless ECG systems. Furthermore, the ECG system (by lead type) market has been categorized into single lead ECG, 3-6 lead ECG, 12 lead ECG.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading ECG devices market vendors that include BioTelemetry, Inc., CardioComm Solutions, Inc., CompuMed, Inc., Device Technologies Australia Pty Ltd., Dragerwerk AG & Co KGaA, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., McKesson Corporation, medical ECONET GmbH, Meditech Equipment Co., Ltd., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Schiller AG, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc. (OSI Systems, Inc.), Welch Allyn, Inc. (Hill-Rom Services, Inc.), ZOLL Medical Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global ECG devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global ECG devices market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global ECG devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global ECG devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global ECG devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global ECG devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!