Earth augers are commonly used in construction, landscaping, and agriculture, and can save a significant amount of time and effort compared to digging holes manually. They are also useful for creating holes in areas where access is limited or where the soil is particularly hard or rocky. According to the latest research, the global earth auger market is poised to grow by USD 0.5 billion during 2023-2029, progressing at a CAGR of 4.28% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global earth auger market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, bit size, product, fuel type, distribution channel, end user, and region. The global market for earth auger can be segmented by type: trigger type, recoil type. The trigger type segment was the largest contributor to the global earth auger market in 2022. Earth auger market is further segmented by bit size: < 4-inches, 4 -9 inches, >9-inches. According to the research, the 4 -9 inches segment had the largest share in the global earth auger market. Based on product, the earth auger market is segmented into: portable earth augers, front type earth augers, rear type earth augers. The portable earth augers segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. On the basis of fuel type, the earth auger market also can be divided into: gas powered, cordless powered, electric corded powered. Globally, the gas powered segment made up the largest share of the earth auger market. Earth auger market by distribution channel is categorized into: offline, online. The earth auger market by end user can be segmented into: agriculture, construction, mining, others. Based on region, the earth auger market is further categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By type: trigger type, recoil type
By bit size: < 4-inches, 4 -9 inches, >9-inches
By product: portable earth augers, front type earth augers, rear type earth augers
By fuel type: gas powered, cordless powered, electric corded powered
By distribution channel: offline, online
By end user: agriculture, construction, mining, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Earth Auger Market, including Changzhou Great Garden Machinery Co., Ltd., Echo Inc., Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Kubota Corporation, Makita Corporation, Oregon Tool, Inc., Stanley Black & Decker Inc., STIHL Inc., The TORO Company, Woods, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global earth auger market.
• To classify and forecast the global earth auger market based on type, bit size, product, fuel type, distribution channel, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global earth auger market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global earth auger market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global earth auger market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global earth auger market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.