Global Early Warning Radar Market
Global early warning radar market by product (air interception radars, bombing radars, navigation radars, others), by dimension (2D radar, 3D radar, 4D radar), by range (short range, medium range, long range), by application (attack, collision avoidance, defense, surveillance, others), by end user (air force, army, navy), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global early warning radar market was USD 1,157 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1,717 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period, 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global early warning radar market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the early warning radar industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, dimension, range, application, end user, and region. The global market for early warning radar can be segmented by product: air interception radars, bombing radars, navigation radars, others. Early warning radar market is further segmented by dimension: 2D radar, 3D radar, 4D radar. Based on range, the early warning radar market is segmented into: short range, medium range, long range. On the basis of application, the early warning radar market also can be divided into: attack, collision avoidance, defense, surveillance, others. Early warning radar market by end user is categorized into: air force, army, navy. The early warning radar market by region can be segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– air interception radars
– bombing radars
– navigation radars
– 2D radar
– 3D radar
– 4D radar
– short range
– medium range
– long range
– collision avoidance
By end user:
– air force
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The global early warning radar market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including BAE Systems plc, Hensoldt AG, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Leonardo S.p.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Saab AB, Thales SA, The Boeing Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global early warning radar market.
– To classify and forecast the global early warning radar market based on product, dimension, range, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global early warning radar market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global early warning radar market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global early warning radar market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global early warning radar market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Early Warning Radar Market