No products in the cart.
Global e-Pharmacy Market
Global e-pharmacy market by drug type (prescription drugs, over-the-counter (OTC) drugs), by product (analgesic/antipyretic agents, cold and flu, dietary supplements, eye care, gastrointestinal agents, oral health, skin care, others), by platform (desktop, mobile), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
e-Pharmacy, or online pharmacy, is a pharmacy that operates over the Internet and sends orders to customers through mail, shipping companies, or online pharmacy web portal. Patients can order their prescription medicines from registered pharmacists via the internet and receive their medicines from the nearest delivery point. The E-Pharmacy model, which is very easy to use and continues to spread rapidly, started to replace traditional pharmacies. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global e-pharmacy sector is expected to rise by USD 124 billion with a CAGR of 16.7% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global e-pharmacy market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the e-pharmacy industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the drug type, product, platform, and region. The global market for e-pharmacy can be segmented by drug type: prescription drugs, over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The OTC drugs segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. E-pharmacy market is further segmented by product: analgesic/antipyretic agents, cold and flu, dietary supplements, eye care, gastrointestinal agents, oral health, skin care, others. Based on platform, the e-pharmacy market is segmented into: desktop, mobile. On the basis of region, the e-pharmacy market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By drug type:
– prescription drugs
– over-the-counter (OTC) drugs
– analgesic/antipyretic agents
– cold and flu
– dietary supplements
– eye care
– gastrointestinal agents
– oral health
– skin care
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The global e-pharmacy market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon Pharmacy), CVS Health Corporation, DocMorris N.V. (Zur Rose Group AG), Giant Eagle, Inc., Honeybee Health, Inc., JD Health International Inc., L Rowland & Co (Retail) Ltd. (Rowlands Pharmacy), LLOYDS Pharmacy Limited, Netmeds Marketplace Limited (Netmeds.com), Optum Rx, Inc. (UnitedHealth Group), Pharmacy2u Ltd., Shop Apotheke Europe N.V., Superdrug Stores plc, The Kroger Co., Walgreen Boots Alliance (Walgreen Co.), Walmart, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global e-pharmacy market.
– To classify and forecast the global e-pharmacy market based on drug type, product, platform, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global e-pharmacy market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global e-pharmacy market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global e-pharmacy market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global e-pharmacy market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!