The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Dysmenorrhea Treatment Market
Dysmenorrhea is the medical term for painful menstrual cramps. The discomfort and pain experienced during menstrual periods can be severe and interfere with daily activities. Although dysmenorrhea cannot be cured, there are a number of treatments that can help relieve the symptoms of menstrual cramps. The global dysmenorrhea treatment market size is projected to grow by USD 2.7 billion from 2023 to 2029, registering a CAGR of 7.72 percent, according to the latest market data.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global dysmenorrhea treatment market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, treatment, end user, and region. The global market for dysmenorrhea treatment can be segmented by type: primary dysmenorrhea, secondary dysmenorrhea. The primary dysmenorrhea segment was the largest contributor to the global dysmenorrhea treatment market in 2022. Dysmenorrhea treatment market is further segmented by treatment: hormonal therapy, pain relievers, surgery, others. According to the research, the hormonal therapy segment had the largest share in the global dysmenorrhea treatment market. Based on end user, the dysmenorrhea treatment market is segmented into: hospitals & clinics, research centers, other. The hospitals & clinics segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. On the basis of region, the dysmenorrhea treatment market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, North America made up the largest share of the dysmenorrhea treatment market.
By type: primary dysmenorrhea, secondary dysmenorrhea
By treatment: hormonal therapy, pain relievers, surgery, others
By end user: hospitals & clinics, research centers, other
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Dysmenorrhea Treatment Market, including Johnson & Johnson, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Bayer AG, Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi S.A., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dysmenorrhea treatment market.
• To classify and forecast the global dysmenorrhea treatment market based on type, treatment, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global dysmenorrhea treatment market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dysmenorrhea treatment market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dysmenorrhea treatment market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global dysmenorrhea treatment market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Dysmenorrhea Treatment Market - Report Scope
Johnson & Johnson, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Bayer AG, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…