The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Dry Eye Treatment Devices Market
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global dry eye treatment devices market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 169.0 million, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 10.5% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global dry eye treatment devices market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the dry eye treatment devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, and region. The global market for dry eye treatment devices can be segmented by technology: broadband light (BBL), intense pulsed light (IPL), meibomian gland expression (MGX), combination (IPL+MGX). The meibomian gland expression (MGX) segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Dry eye treatment devices market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
By technology: broadband light (BBL), intense pulsed light (IPL), meibomian gland expression (MGX), combination (IPL+MGX)
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global dry eye treatment devices market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Alcon, Inc., Johnson and Johnson, Lumenis, Inc., MiBo Medical Group, Sight Sciences, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dry eye treatment devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global dry eye treatment devices market based on technology, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global dry eye treatment devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dry eye treatment devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dry eye treatment devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global dry eye treatment devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Dry Eye Treatment Devices Market - Report Scope
Alcon Inc., Johnson and Johnson, Lumenis Inc., MiBo Medical Group, Sight Sciences Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…