Global Drug-Eluting Stents Market
Global drug-eluting stents market by product (polymer-based drug-eluting stents, polymer-free drug-eluting stents), by application (coronary artery disease, peripheral artery disease), by end user (ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), hospitals, specialty centers and clinics), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Gen Consulting Company estimates the global drug-eluting stents market will total USD 9,117 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 5.7 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Drug-Eluting Stents Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global drug-eluting stents market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the drug-eluting stents industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for drug-eluting stents can be segmented by product: polymer-based drug-eluting stents, polymer-free drug-eluting stents. The polymer-based drug-eluting stents segment was the largest contributor to the global drug-eluting stents market in 2021. Drug-eluting stents market is further segmented by application: coronary artery disease, peripheral artery disease. According to the research, the coronary artery disease segment had the largest share in the global drug-eluting stents market. Based on end user, the drug-eluting stents market is segmented into: ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), hospitals, specialty centers and clinics. The hospitals segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of region, the drug-eluting stents market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Globally, North America made up the largest share of the drug-eluting stents market.
– polymer-based drug-eluting stents
– polymer-free drug-eluting stents
– coronary artery disease
– peripheral artery disease
By end user:
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– specialty centers and clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Drug-Eluting Stents Market, including Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Group Incorporated, Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd., Medtronic plc, Terumo Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global drug-eluting stents market.
– To classify and forecast the global drug-eluting stents market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global drug-eluting stents market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global drug-eluting stents market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global drug-eluting stents market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global drug-eluting stents market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Drug-Eluting Stents Market