Global Drug Discovery Market
Global drug discovery market by type (bioanalytical instruments, bioinformatics, cell-based assays and reagents, genomics, high-throughput screening, proteomics, others), by drug type (biologics, small-molecule drugs), by disease application (cancer, cardiovascular, immunological, neurological, others), by end user (academia and research institutes, contract research organizations (CROs), pharmaceutical companies), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global drug discovery market is likely to register a CAGR of over 8.7% with an incremental growth of USD 44 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global drug discovery market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the drug discovery industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, drug type, disease application, end user, and region. The global market for drug discovery can be segmented by type: bioanalytical instruments, bioinformatics, cell-based assays and reagents, genomics, high-throughput screening, proteomics, others. The bioanalytical instruments segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Drug discovery market is further segmented by drug type: biologics, small-molecule drugs. Based on disease application, the drug discovery market is segmented into: cancer, cardiovascular, immunological, neurological, others. In 2021, the cancer segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the drug discovery market. On the basis of end user, the drug discovery market also can be divided into: academia and research institutes, contract research organizations (CROs), pharmaceutical companies. Drug discovery market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– bioanalytical instruments
– cell-based assays and reagents
– high-throughput screening
By drug type:
– small-molecule drugs
By disease application:
By end user:
– academia and research institutes
– contract research organizations (CROs)
– pharmaceutical companies
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading drug discovery market vendors that include Agilent Technologies Inc., AMETEK, Inc., Arrayit Corp., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Biomax Informatics AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bruker Corp., Charles River Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corp., General Electric Company (GE), Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Illumina, Inc., JEOL Ltd., LECO Corporation, Merck KGaA, Perkin Elmer Inc., Qiagen N.V., Roche Holding AG, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global drug discovery market.
– To classify and forecast the global drug discovery market based on type, drug type, disease application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global drug discovery market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global drug discovery market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global drug discovery market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global drug discovery market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.