No products in the cart.
Global Drone Flight Simulators Market
Global drone flight simulators market by component (hardware, software), by technology (augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR)), by simulator type (fixed system, portable system), by drone type (fixed wing, rotary wing), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Drone simulation is the behavioral modeling of a drone or unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) and evaluating its performance in a virtual environment. Simulation is an important step in the development of drones. The global drone flight simulators market size is projected to grow by USD 736 million from 2021 to 2027, registering a CAGR of 11.6 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global drone flight simulators market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the drone flight simulators industry.
The drone flight simulators market is segmented on the basis of component, technology, simulator type, drone type, and drone type. The drone flight simulators market is segmented as below:
– augmented reality (AR)
– virtual reality (VR)
By simulator type:
– fixed system
– portable system
By drone type:
– drone type
– fixed wing
– rotary wing
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Drone Flight Simulators Market, including BlueHalo, LLC, CAE Inc., General Atomics, HAVELSAN A.S., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (IAI), L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Leonardo S.p.A., Quantum3D, Inc., Simlat Inc., Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global drone flight simulators market.
– To classify and forecast the global drone flight simulators market based on component, technology, simulator type, drone type, and drone type.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global drone flight simulators market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global drone flight simulators market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global drone flight simulators market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global drone flight simulators market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!