Global Drilling Fluids Market
Drilling fluids, also called drilling mud, are essential fluids used in the process of drilling oil and gas wells. These fluids are designed to facilitate the drilling process by cooling and lubricating the drill bit, carrying drill cuttings to the surface, and maintaining pressure in the well to prevent blowouts. The global drilling fluids market is likely to register a CAGR of over 7.61% with an incremental growth of USD 3.9 billion during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global drilling fluids market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for drilling fluids can be segmented by product: water-based, oil-based, synthetic-based, others. The water-based segment was the largest contributor to the global drilling fluids market in 2022. Drilling fluids market is further segmented by application: offshore, onshore. According to the research, the onshore segment had the largest share in the global drilling fluids market. Based on region, the drilling fluids market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest revenue share in 2022.
By product: water-based, oil-based, synthetic-based, others
By application: offshore, onshore
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Baker Hughes Company, Halliburton Company, Newpark Resources Inc., NOV Inc., Schlumberger Ltd., Weatherford International plc, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global drilling fluids market.
• To classify and forecast the global drilling fluids market based on product, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global drilling fluids market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global drilling fluids market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global drilling fluids market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global drilling fluids market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Drilling Fluids Market - Report Scope
Baker Hughes Company, Halliburton Company, Newpark Resources Inc., NOV Inc., Schlumberger Ltd., Weatherford International plc
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…