Dosimeters are commonly used in industries such as nuclear power, medical imaging, and radiation therapy to ensure that workers are not exposed to unsafe levels of radiation. Dosimeters work by measuring the amount of ionizing radiation that penetrates the dosimeter material. This can be done using a variety of technologies, including thermoluminescence, optically stimulated luminescence, and film badges. The global dosimeters market size is projected to grow by USD 1.7 billion from 2023 to 2029, registering a CAGR of 7.26 percent, according to the latest market data.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global dosimeters market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, end-user, and region. The global market for dosimeters can be segmented by type: electronic personal dosimeter (EPD), thermo luminescent dosimeter (TLD), optically stimulated luminescence dosimeters (OSL), film badge dosimeter, others. The electronic personal dosimeter (EPD) segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global dosimeters market. Dosimeters market is further segmented by application: active, passive. The active segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Based on end-user, the dosimeters market is segmented into: healthcare, oil and gas, mining, nuclear plants, industrial, manufacturing, others. Globally, the nuclear plants segment made up the largest share of the dosimeters market. On the basis of region, the dosimeters market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Europe was the largest contributor to the global dosimeters market in 2022.
By type: electronic personal dosimeter (EPD), thermo luminescent dosimeter (TLD), optically stimulated luminescence dosimeters (OSL), film badge dosimeter, others
By application: active, passive
By end-user: healthcare, oil and gas, mining, nuclear plants, industrial, manufacturing, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global dosimeters market with some of the key players being Arrow-tech Inc., Atomtex, Fluke Corporation, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., Landauer Inc., Mirion Technologies Inc., S.E. International Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Tracerco Limited, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global dosimeters market.
• To classify and forecast the global dosimeters market based on type, application, end-user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global dosimeters market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global dosimeters market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dosimeters market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global dosimeters market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.