The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Docosahexaenoic Acid Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global docosahexaenoic acid sector is expected to rise by USD 0.6 billion with a CAGR of 6.5% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global docosahexaenoic acid market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the docosahexaenoic acid industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the source, application, and region. The global market for docosahexaenoic acid can be segmented by source: fish oil, algae oil, others. The fish oil segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Docosahexaenoic acid market is further segmented by application: food and beverage, supplement, pharmaceutical, animal nutrition, others. Among these, the supplement segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the docosahexaenoic acid market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
The supplement market is further segmented into infant nutrition, adult and sports nutrition. Globally, the adult and sports nutrition segment made up the largest share of the docosahexaenoic acid market.
By source: fish oil, algae oil, others
By application: food and beverage, supplement, pharmaceutical, animal nutrition, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global docosahexaenoic acid market with some of the key players being BASF SE, Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Corbion N.V., Croda International plc, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc., Novasep Holding SAS, Novatech Nutraceuticals Inc., Omega Protein Corporation, Polaris, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global docosahexaenoic acid market.
– To classify and forecast the global docosahexaenoic acid market based on source, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global docosahexaenoic acid market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global docosahexaenoic acid market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global docosahexaenoic acid market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global docosahexaenoic acid market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Docosahexaenoic Acid Market - Report Scope
BASF SE, Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Corbion N.V., Croda International plc, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc., Novasep Holding SAS, Novatech Nutraceuticals Inc., Omega Protein Corporation, Polaris
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…