No products in the cart.
Global DNA Vaccines Market
Global DNA Vaccines market by type (clinical applications, research tools), by application (genetic immunization, pDNA formulations), by end user (animal health, biodefense, cancers, infectious diseases, others), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
DNA vaccines are third-generation vaccines. They contain DNA that codes for specific proteins (antigens) from a pathogen. DNA vaccines have emerged as a safer alternative to standard live and inactivated vaccines for treating human and animal viral diseases. They exhibit several advantages over traditional strategies in terms of safety, stability, ease of manufacturing, and immunogenicity. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global DNA Vaccines market is projected to reach USD 18,832 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 30.1 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global DNA Vaccines market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the DNA Vaccines industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and end user. The global market for DNA Vaccines can be segmented by type: clinical applications, research tools. Globally, the research tools segment made up the largest share of the DNA Vaccines market. DNA Vaccines market is further segmented by application: genetic immunization, pDNA formulations. The genetic immunization segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on end user, the DNA Vaccines market is segmented into: animal health, biodefense, cancers, infectious diseases, others. According to the research, the cancers segment had the largest share in the global DNA Vaccines market.
– clinical applications
– research tools
– genetic immunization
– pDNA formulations
By end user:
– animal health
– infectious diseases
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading DNA Vaccines market vendors that include Astellas Pharma Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Bristol Myers Squibb Company (BMS), Gilead Sciences, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Merck KGaA, Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global DNA Vaccines market.
– To classify and forecast the global DNA Vaccines market based on type, application, end user.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global DNA Vaccines market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global DNA Vaccines market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global DNA Vaccines market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global DNA Vaccines market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!